TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All the Logos & Name, Trademarks are Registered and Owned by their respective Owners. All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. We are using the image of SSL products/ other products for information purposes only.
2) The Customer agrees that certain products and services may have their own Terms & Conditions, subscriber agreements or similar and by purchasing, ordering or using the Customer agrees to those Terms & Conditions, subscriber agreements or similar.
3) www.caressl.com / Abhishek Srivastava is just providing the reselling services of the SSL products/ Managed PKI/ Cloud Services/ Domain Services. Please read the Terms & Conditions of the Certificate providers before purchasing the SSL or other published products from us. Buying the products from us will be deemed that you had agreed to those Terms & Conditions fully.
4) Customer should have a Valid Contact Name & Address in order to receive the Certificates/ SSL Products. Customer should understand that what is SSL & its pre-requisitions are. SSL Certificates are only available for Domain Mail address. Please have domain email address like admin, webmaster @ yourwebsite.com. Since the implementation of the GDPR process, all SL Cert Domain Approval mails are being sent to these mail defaults only like admin, administrator, webmaster, hostmaster only.
5) Rapid SSL/ Geotrust/VeriSign/Thawte/ Comodo/ GlobalSign/ Entrust/ Instant SSL/ DigiCert/ GlobalSign/ GlobeSSL or www.caressl.com/ Abhishek Srivastava may contact for the Verification of the Documents in respect to the Ownership of the domain name & legality of your name, organisation and address provided for the purchase of the SSL products & customer should provide those to us. Failure to provide the legality of the domain name, organization name, customer name and address may lead to the cancellation of the contract/ agreement/ order for which the customer will be fully responsible.
6) Buying the SSL products from us, you agree that you had read the Terms & Conditions of the respective certificate Providers as we are just reselling the SSL products.
7) The Customer understands and agrees that any product or service is provided on an as-is basis and that www.caressl.com or its owner assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any Customer communications or personalization settings.
8) No other certificates must be installed on the server at the time of installation of the certificates purchased by us.
9) No refunds are available after 7 Days of Purchase of the SSL/ Secured E Mail/ Cloud Services products. Any refund before 7 days must be E-Mailed to us with proper details/ order number/ domain address/ signed copy of the letter by the domain address owner & purchaser of the SSL product etc at email@example.com. Any product subject to a refund request must not be in use, must be un-installed and/or must be deleted. www.caressl.com may refuse to cancel and/or refund any order that is in use, not un-installed and/or not deleted. In the event the Customer or any other entity uses, installs and/or undelete's any product or service that is/was subject to a refund request will be re-billed to the Customer and/or will become a debt owed and payable to
10) NO REFUND - Refunds are not available for any order that has been replaced free of charge with the same or a substituted product, and/or has had a Discount or Credit applied via a discount coupon code or other method. In short Discount/ Replaced Products are NON REFUNDABLE.
11) As a condition of the use of any product or service, the Customer will not use any service or product for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Customer may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any product or service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to product or service
12) Customers should Maintain and promptly inform us/ the certificate provider to update any registration data, application data, signup form data or similar data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if www.caressl.com certificate provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, www.caressl.com certificate provider has the right to suspend or terminate the Customer account, product or service and refuse any and all current or future use of any account, product or service (or any portion thereof).
13) The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any credentials, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur using those credentials. Some products and services may allow the Customer to choose its own credentials.
14) Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account, product, service or similar termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following : Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with any service, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header.
15) The Customer agrees that www.caressl.com , in its sole discretion, may terminate the Customer password, account (or any part thereof) or use of any product or service if the Customer violates any of these terms, or the certificate provider Terms & Conditions or for any reason www.caressl.com considers is reasonable.
16) www.caressl.com does NOT allow or accept Customer's that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that :
i) Infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
ii) Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
iii) Are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene.
iv) Contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
v) Contain pirated or hacking / phreaking software (warez).
vi) Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction
17) We will use all the commercially viable methods to inform you about the renewal of your products, however it is your prime responsibility to renew these products on time and we cannot be held responsible for the same.
18) www.caressl.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, in the its sole discretion.
19) If for any reason CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava receives notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any SSL Certificates/ Website Scanner/ domain names/ Hosting Services or Services registered or renewed on your behalf. CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava also reserve the right to charge you reasonable "administrative fees" or "processing fees which is currently 75 USD ($) or INR 6000.
20) If you had received any Domain or Domain offer from CareSSL, please remember that we are just reselling them and we have no control on Domain Administrations. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep your own records and to maintain your own reminders regarding when your domain name registration or other Services are set to expire. As a convenience to you, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify you via an email message or via your account when renewal fees are due. Should these fees go unpaid, your Services will expire or be cancelled.
21) You acknowledge and agree that domain name registration requires that this contact information, in whole or in part, be shared with the registry operator. As required by ICANN, this information must also be made publicly available by means of Whois, and that the registry operator may also be required to make this information publicly available by Whois.
22) You acknowledge that, the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose; and you will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. It is your responsibility and duty to determine whether your domain name registration infringes or violates someone else's rights or not.
23) The email address of a registrant of a Domain will need to be validated upon the purchase, transfer or modification of the registrant name within a domain name (unless that email address has already been validated).Domain Provider/ Authority will send an email (similar to a transfer) requiring an affirmative response. Failing to receive a response within 15 days requires us to manually contact the registrant, or suspend the name
24) The same validation process will take place if a WHOIS Data Reminder Policy (WDRP) notice in case of Domain Name.
25) Please see ICANN's Registrant's Benefits and Responsibilities at Following Link -http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
26) To know more about The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - https://eugdpr.org/
27) Please also read domain registrant education at following link:-http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
28) CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any account or any Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava in its sole and absolute discretion).
29) You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava directly or indirectly arising from you and as a customer you will indemnify CareSSL/ Abhishek Srivastava.
30) ALL SSL CERTIFICATES / WEBSITE SCANNER PRICES ARE IN USD ($) AND ARE ON THE PER YEAR BASIS.
31) PRICES ARE FOR NEW & RENEWALS.WILL BE DONE BY US/ SSL CERT AUTHORITY AS PER ORIGINAL RATES ONLY.
32) In case CSR is required, we will email you to send the same to us. Please have the knowledge what CSR is and how it is generated. You can ask this from your webmaster or contact us for more details on how to create a CSR. Major SSL Provider provides F&Q on their website for this.
33) All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Sonebhadra Courts, Uttar Prdaesh, India only.